- Is is accommodating the culture around us to agree to evolutionary views?
- Does it make us look anti-intellectual and backward to disbelieve in evolution?
- If evolution is true, does it change our view of God--and man?
- When scientists who are Christians with degrees from prestigious universities rule out evolution, are they credible?
- What actual proof is there that macro-evolution is true?
- Has the Bible been sufficiently mined for knowledge about science and evolution? Are there new discoveries in it about science?
Faith and Science, the Questions: Introduction
After our first discussion on Faith and Science, I was asked to join in a second class at church and answer questions sent by email: