Computer programmer turned QA engineer--such fun to be paid to break things.
Chess coach and Tournament Director--"Daddy plays so Mommy can help," said seven-year-old son.
Proud mother of three young men who suddenly grew up when I took my eyes off them.
Lover of dogs--loved and lost--I wish one would adopt me.
Teller of stories--to siblings, school-friends, Sunday school kids, chess club, or anyone willing to read my books
Student of the Bible--Inspired by Faith and Science
- Find my books at www.sheiladeethbooks.com
- or my book reviews on Goodreads
- Visit me on Facebook, my Facebook Fan Page, or on Twitter
- Find all about me at about.me/SheilaDeeth
- or follow my blogs: Sheila's Blog, Sheila's Reviews, Sheila's Dribs 'n Drabs, Sheila's Bible Studies