1. Just the same as you mourn anyone else.
2. More than anyone else because of all the unfulfilled potential
3. Less than a born child because you have fewer memories
4. Less than a born child because you never really knew him/her
5. Less than a born child because you're not sure he/she ever really existed.
What if you miscarry and become pregnant again before the lost child's due date? Can you mourn your lost child without betraying the infant who takes his/her place?
Flower Child: The story of a grieving mother and her unborn child.