About Me

Mathematician with a BA and MA in mathematics from Cambridge University England.
Computer programmer turned QA engineer--such fun to be paid to break things.
Chess coach and Tournament Director--"Daddy plays so Mommy can help," said seven-year-old son.
Proud mother of three young men who suddenly grew up when I took my eyes off them.
Lover of dogs--loved and lost--I wish one would adopt me.
Teller of stories--to siblings, school-friends, Sunday school kids, chess club, or anyone willing to read my books
Student of the Bible--Inspired by Faith and Science
  1. Find my books at www.sheiladeethbooks.com
  2. or my book reviews on Goodreads
  3. Visit me on Facebook, my Facebook Fan Page, or on Twitter
  4. Find all about me at about.me/SheilaDeeth
  5. or follow my blogs: Sheila's BlogSheila's Reviews, Sheila's Dribs 'n Drabs, Sheila's Bible Studies
If none of that works, you can Email me for information about home-made books and gifts, speaking engagements, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment