Dancing with my Dreams

Second Wind Publishing sent me contracts for Divide by Zero, Infinite Sum, and Imaginary Numbers, thus giving Divide by Zero its "second wind," after Stonegarden closed its doors. I have signed said contracts and mailed them back, after dancing around the room! Thank you Second Wind!!!!!

Meanwhile I'm still hoping Gypsy Shadow Publishing might accept my latest spiritual speculative novella. They haven't said no yet...

Oscar and Timmy went off to Ripple Grove Press in a spurt of unlikely self-confidence last week. Ripple Grove are taking submissions for childrens picture books. And Oscar and Timmy were a picture book once, before they went to school for show and tell and never came home.

My romantic novel, Love on a Transfer, is listed as coming soon with Willow Moon Publishing.

And I'm still dreaming Bethlehem's Baby might become Cape Arago Press's next Christmas bestseller.



Bethlehem’s Baby:

Meet the Emperor Augustus’s advisors, the quiet research student helping wise men study stars, the shepherd whose granddad keeps complaining, an Egyptian fisherboy, a Roman soldier, and more in this set of 40 5-minute read-aloud stories based around the events of the Christ Child’s birth in Bethlehem.

Purchase links:


Find out more about the Five-Minute Bible StoryTM Series on the publisher’s website: 


No comments:

Post a Comment